Andrew Grene Foundation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should frequently check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th May 2012.
What we Collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information mail address
- Payment details when placing an order
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Trusted reputable third parties may collect the following anonymous information:
- Behavior while on the www.andrewgrene.org, including the pages visited and products purchased
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website, products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Serve relevant adverts while visiting reputable third party website
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may pass your personal details to reputable third parties who will help us to process your order. We require that all such third parties treat your data confidentially and to comply too all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation in place.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your browser, which is then stored on your system. Please remember that cookies do not store personal data.
- Operate our shopping cart
- Provide an improved website experience
- Track the performance of marketing activity
- Understand users behavior on our website
- Serve relevant adverts while visiting reputable third party
The below is a list of the current cookies that we use:-
These cookies are used to measure visitor behaviour and usage patterns, such as the time spent on site, number of visits or what pages were viewed during a visit.
All information is anonymous and reports always show aggregate, not individual data.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. By declining cookies it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Unsubscribing from the Andrew Grene Foundation mailing list
You may unsubscribe from the Andrew Grene Foundation mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which can be found at the bottom of all promotional emails.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
- Andrew Grene Foundation
- Nimlok House
- 45 Booth Drive
- Park Farm
- NN8 6NL
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
email@example.com or call us on +44 1933 409 409